Industry Announcements and Events

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Can you spare 5 minutes to share views on SDGs in scholarly publishing?

• 1.  Can you spare 5 minutes to share views on SDGs in scholarly publishing?

Posted Tue December 19, 2023 10:18 AM

Hi everyone,

We have 100+ responses to our survey about the role of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in scholarly publishing - we would love to broaden the sample! Could you spare 5 minutes in the next day or two to share your opinions?

https://bit.ly/sdg-survey

You do not need to have any knowledge of the SDGs - we are trying to gauge levels of awareness and interest, so it's helpful to have your input even if you are not aware or interested!

Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays to all!

Charlie.

On behalf of the SDG Publishers Compact Fellows

------------------------------
    Charlie Rapple
    Kudos
    LONDON
    charlie@growkudos.com
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Can you spare 5 minutes to share views on SDGs in scholarly publishing?

Posted Wed December 20, 2023 10:57 AM

Hi Charlie,

I shared on both my personal LinkedIn, Data Conversion Laboratory LinkedIn, and The Learning Guild Community. I think there are many LinkedIn groups where this is appropriate. I would be happy to include this in my company newsletter in January.

How long will the survey be open? Any objections to include in the DCL newsletter?

Best,

Marianne

MARIANNE CALILHANNA
    VP of Marketing
    DCL News
    |
    LinkedIn
    |
    Twitter
    MCalilhanna@dclab.com
    (P) 484-620-2832

This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may contain confidential and proprietary information. This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments