The 2021 Platform Strategies Webinar Series kicks off next week and covers topics like turning pandemic-driven pivots into long-term strategies and leveraging data to create better digital experiences.
Explore the agenda and register for the entire FREE series here: Platform Strategies - Silverchair
|Platform Strategies - Silverchair
|This conference blows all other publishing conferences out of the water! PLATFORM STRATEGIES explores the technologies and strategies that support professional and scholarly knowledge. Engage with our community, your peers, and thought leaders from adjacent industries through open discussions and lively Q&A. Below, read about the 2021 events, register to attend, and view recordings of past events.
| View this on Silverchair >
- What Now? Making the most of pandemic pilots & pivots
- May 13, 11am EDT / 4pm BST
- Lauren Kane (Morressier) & Will Schweitzer (Silverchair)
- How Unifying Your Data Expands Reach, Revenue, & Impact
- July 20, 11am EDT / 4pm BST
- Steve Lieber (HIMSS), Jake Zarnegar (Hum)
- Beyond Books & Journals: The wild world of content formats
- September 9, 11am EDT / 4pm BST
- Todd Carpenter (NISO), Hannah Heckner (Silverchair), Rebekah Stacha (SPE), Dawit Tegbaru (Knowledge Futures Group)
- Putting a Price On It: The changing nature of society publishing
- November 9, 11am EST / 4pm GMT
- Rod Cookson (IWA Publishing), Ann Michael (DeltaThink), Sean Sanders (AAAS), Miranda Walker (Wolters Kluwer Health)
See you there!
Stephanie Lovegrove Hansen
Senior Marketing Manager